We distinguish two groups of personal data:
- Long-term personal data
These are data of clients, prospects and employees that we have stored in our databases.
- Short-term personal data
These are data that we receive every day for sending mailings and mail cases.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. This implies the following:
Long-term personal data
- We use personal data only for the purpose for which they are provided. In almost all cases this is to be able to communicate with you and to be able to inform you about ongoing projects or productions. In addition, we use data to inform you about innovations and special projects by sending newsletters;
- We limit the use of personal data to only those data that we need for this purpose;
- You can apply a request to destroy / delete your data;
- We protect your personal data by taking technical and organizational measures. This enables us to guarantee we have made every effort to prevent your personal data from ending up with others;
- We never provide your details to others, unless this is necessary for processing your assignment or unless we are required to do so by law.
Short-term personal data
- We process address files only for the purpose for which they are provided. In almost all cases this is sending a mailing or mail for an assignment;
- We process address files (usually consisting name, address and place of residence) for each specific assignment;
- We are aware of the risks that processing address data entails, for which we have tightly controlled procedures;
- Address files are only delivered to us by a special and secured https connection, which ensures the receiving of data in an encrypted matter;
- We attach a “Processing Agreement” for our clients for whom we regularly process address files;
- Address files are deleted after two months, unless other agreements have been made. After three months these address files are automatically deleted from our backup system;
- We protect address files by taking technical and organizational measures. This way we can guarantee that we have taken everything into account to prevent data from ending up with others.
Internet and cookies
We monitor and optimize our website, whereby your data is collected anonymously. To do so, we have a Processor Agreement with Google, that ensures the masking of the last three digits of your IP address. All possibilities to share your data with Google have been disabled and we do not use other Google services in conjunction with Google Analytics cookies. This way we can guarantee that your surfing behavior at our website is completely anonymous and safe.
Questions or complaints
If you are not satisfied with the way we handled your complaint, you have the right to file an official complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at all times. This is the supervisory authority of privacy.
© Opmeer paper pixels projects, March 2018